We will start with just Wednesday to Saturday Lunch & dinner & Saturday dinner HOWEVER, If you have a minimum of 10 people, we will open other days for you!!!
September back to normal (hopefully,no more homeschooling!)
We have taken the following steps to ensure you can feel as relaxed as possible while dining with us
1. Social Distancing - our dining room has been reconfigured to allow for a 1 meter gap between guests.Unfortunately, no hugging or kissing on arrival (some will be sad and some will be happy)!
2. On arrival,you will receive your own personal hand gel bottle & facemask, These will be included in our cover charge. You can use the mask or just take it home for your journey back home.When you go to the toilet,please take your hand gel with you and facemask(if you want to).
3. There will be no table cloths but we have new solid wood tables.Nothing will be set on the table until you sit down (so please look at the artwork).
4. The menu will be reduced,so that we can continue social distancing in the kitchen.It changes daily and we can try to accommodate most requests, especially if you email or telephone in advance e.g. you miss our mushroom tortelloni or calf’s liver or Tuscan sausages with black truffles.The more you communicate in advance,the easier it is to accommodate.Remember, we are all about you and your happiness.
4. We are working on an app for our name register for covid19 tracking,menu,wine list,ordering and paying system with a q-code.However, we will also have our usual one page,daily changing menu at hand, which will be thrown away after every use.
4. Staff wellbeing - we take the temperatures of all our colleagues before each service
6. Staff interaction - Our usual charm but at a 1m distance (again no hugging or kissing).
6. Your table - as well as observing social distancing, we are taking all possible measures to ensure your table and space are as untouched as possible. All tables will be sanitised between customers and even between courses,if required.Just let us know,as we go along.
7. Exit will be out the backdoor by the staircase not the front door, to reduce traffic.
Should you have any questions, please feel free to email us at email@example.com
See you all soon,